Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £42500 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse with a proven track record of excellence in leadership?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
Our inclusive way of working has the service user as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of our company. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users.
We have a network of over 70 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Annual salary: £45,000
Hours per week: 37.5
Our Clinical Services Manager role involves:
- Managing the effective implementation of clinical interventions and treatment designed to enhance the operation and quality of clinical services evaluating through clinical governance and audit.
- Managing and developing a highly skilled and motivated workforce through recruitment, selection, development and performance management processes.
- Managing the delivery of the clinical services business plan ensuring the effective and efficient management and control of staffing, budgets, materials and equipment.
- Supporting and contributing to the maintenance of the business relationships liaising with referrers and prospective purchasers.
- Promoting an effective working relationship across the multidisciplinary teams.
- Contributes to the development of company policies, procedures, processes and initiatives.
- Ensuring clinical services comply with statutory regulations and current legislation meet quality standards and deliver against key performance indicators.
- Ensuring site objectives are being met and encouraging a high quality of service to attract new service users.
To be successful as a Clinical Services Manager, you’ll need:
- A relevant professional qualification, a recognised post registration qualification together with full membership / accreditation of a relevant professional institution.
- A detailed understanding of statutory regulations is essential, as are financial and people management skills.
- Relevant experience, together with previous supervisory/managerial experience for a group of professional staff
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within