Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £36504 - £48127
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Site Coordinator
Clinical Site Coordinator – Band 7 – Permanent – Guernsey – Up to £48,127 + Relocation Package
About the Role:
- The role available is for a registered nurse, to work across the Acute Services site in Guernsey, as well as providing professional advice to staff with Community and Elderly Mental Health – when required.
- The role requires you to coordinate services. You will be responsible for overseeing acutely unwell and deteriorating patients across the hospital and making primary assessments, instigating emergency treatments and liaising with critical care and medical teams.
- Crucially, you will maximise the efficient and effective utilisation of the hospital beds by coordinating transfer of critically ill patients within the hospital and coordinate off island transfers.
- You will use your advanced clinical skills as able and appropriate, and be part of the hospital resuscitation team.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will be a Registered Nurse with a teaching/mentoring qualification.
- You will have a Diploma in a related field, along with ALS/EPLS.
- You will have proved experience of working within an appropriate acute setting e.g. Critical or Emergency Care.
- You will be a Registered Nurse, looking for a rewarding career balanced with a great work-life balance, ready for a relocation to the beautiful island of Guernsey.
- You will have strong communication skills, as you will be working very closely with the nursing team in the Emergency Department.
- Very importantly, you will possess the ability to empower staff within their role, giving specialist advice and encouragement.
If you are looking for a new, challenging but highly rewarding role, this is a fantastic – and very rare – opportunity for you. The beautiful island of Guernsey has a remotely British feel, with gorgeous, long stretches of sand, bays and hidden coves. If you meet the requirements for this exciting position, the opportunity to relocate to somewhere like this is one that should be grabbed with both hands. Please apply for further information.