Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Felicia Dix
Salary: £31645 - £40441
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse to take on the role as Clinical Team Leader for a private hospital providing emergency admissions service across their acute wards. Located in a picturesque North Yorkshire spa town the successful applicant will be responsible for, supervising junior staff and deputising for the Ward Manager.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- An experienced RMN, (minimum of 24 months experience), with a current Pin Number.
- Capable of maintaining documentation and undertaking audits.
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices.
- Able to deputise in a Ward Manager role.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary with enhanced pay.
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into ward management roles.
- RCNi membership.
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities.
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support.