Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £43116 - £43116
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Team Leader (RMN/RNLD)
Salary: Up to £43,116 pa
Hours: 38.5 per week
We are seeking a staff nurse who is ready to make a career step that will provide opportunities to develop their clinical leadership skills. A clinical team lead is responsible to the ward manager and plays a vital role in the management of the ward and service development.
The Clinical Team Leader supports the staff nurses and support workers to provide the highest quality of care and over sees the ward in the absence of the ward manager.
We offer a range of secure mental health services for men and women. Our sister hospital close by, provides a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men and extends our care pathway
- In partnership with, and in support of the Ward Manager, manage the nursing team and participate as an active multi-disciplinary team member, making an appropriate contribution to team processes through the use clinical assessment tools.
- Complete factual and consistent records using a problem solving approach, which demonstrate an accurate account of treatment, care planning, delivery and evaluation.
- In managing ward activities, prepare daily plan that ensures adequate staff resources to meets the requirements of patients and staff undertake tasks for which they have been fully briefed
- Support the Ward Manager in securing and maintaining a continuous review process in order to facilitate developments and improvements in services.
- Recognise, prevent and resolve potential areas of conflict.
- Experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to delegate in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
- Free meals
- CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.