Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £31551 - £40340
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Salary = £31,551 – £40,340
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse with a proven leadership background?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
With us you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
At our Sevenoaks hospital we operate an integrated Tier 4 Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) with a DfE registered school on site. Our specialist pathway offers an open acute admissions service, and a pre-discharge wing to allow for a smooth transition for patients returning home to their families. The hospital also operates a low secure service for men which is run in a joint working arrangement with Kent and Medway Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
The Clinical Team Leader will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership and management to the immediate clinical team members on a day to day basis; delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met. Managing the activities of the team, in partnership with, and support of the Senior Nurse, with close involvement in efficient and effective management of the ward and nursing practice.
– Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
– Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
– Will work within the NMC code of conduct.
– Actively promote best practice clinical care on the ward.
– Participate in the manager’s on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
– Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
– Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
– Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
– Undertake any reasonable request.
– Participate in training and development of staff.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes an annual bonus scheme contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday, anniversary of joining company leave. In addition we offer subsidised meals and free car parking where available.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930 , email [email protected], or apply within