Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £30 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work within a CAMHS service based in Oxfordshire.
A multi-disciplinary team who work with children, young people and their families with a wide range of mental health difficulties.
- Provide a qualified CBT service to the clients served by the service.
- Supervise and support the CBT assessment and therapy provided by CBT trainees.
- To provide consultation, supervision and support to other clinical members of the service who provide CBT based care and treatment.
- To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the governance of CBT practice within the service/team.
- To utilise skills for audit, policy, service development and research .
- Qualifications: CBT Diploma.
- Experience: 1+ years post qualifying experience delivering CBT within a CAMHS setting.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, MBACP Registered, BABCP Membership
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.