Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 6 RNLD to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in West London.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various learning disabilities to help improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
· Assisting the development of appropriate treatment and positive behaviour support plans to enable service users to be able live safely in the community.
· Administering medication to service users who present serious risk to themselves of danger or to others.
· Help diagnose mental health, challenging behaviour
· Providing feedback to the MDT
· Attending weekly ward rounds and scheduled CPAs
· Gathering information from other services and families to help develop treatment plans
· Documented all patient information including service plans, treatment reports, and progress notes.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree – RNLD.
- Experience: Min 6 months psot qualifying experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w – part-time considered
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.