Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a locum Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in Bedford. We currently have multiple positions available across a number of Community Mental Health Teams, within both assessment and treatment.
- Carrying out psychological mental health assessment and treatment in the community for Older Adults.
- Assessing psychological, social and physical health needs, providing a nursing diagnosis.
- Working as a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that there is a clear service user path way.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Nursing.
- Experience: 1+ year working as a CPN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently. Petrol Expenses claimed for travel whilst on duty at 45p per mile.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.