Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £35360 - £35360
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Care Home Manager
*You must be a Registered Nurse to apply for this role – exceptional non-nurse candidates will be considered at a reduced wage*
10 bedded home and the service users have Neurological diseases.
As a Deputy Manager you will coordinate the management of the Home.
This position is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking for their first step into management!
Day to day tasks of the Deputy Manager:
- To support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the Home management within the agreed staffing budget allocation.
- To assist the Registered Manager in leading a multi-disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each resident and reviewed monthly.
- To act at all times in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct and ensure that the highest standard of appropriate care is always provided.
- Undertake training of staff including induction of new staff.
- Assist Registered Manager in carrying out staff appraisal/supervision and recognize the training requirements of all staff.
- Ensure that care plans are followed and reviewed monthly.
- Maintain records as required by the local registration authority under the National Care Standards Act 2000, EHO, Fire Officer and Health & Safety Executive.
Benefits of the Deputy Manager:
- Additional hours paid at an hourly rate, on top of salary.
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training Academy offering management courses
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- plus, many more!
Requirements for the Deputy Manager role:
- Valid NMC PIN is mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Coordination and management skills
- Willingness for personal development
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within