Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £32000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Manager | £32,000pa | Newcastle
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Deputy Manager who is passionate about providing excellent nursing and the delivery of clean safe care. This post will be within an extremely well respected Newcastle based establishment.
This post will be a permanent position perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
- Assisting the Home Manager in providing a 24-hour dynamic and innovative service for mentally ill service users who require continuing assessment, care, treatment and rehabilitation in a non-secure setting
- Ensuring that clients have the same liberty, rights, autonomy and choice as any other member of the community, subject only to the constraints of the law; the Mental Health Act, and specific boundaries agreed between the resident and the multi-professional team as part of the individual’s risk management strategy
- Assisting in planning, implementing and supervising a range of individualised treatment programmes that will enable residents to move towards a good quality of life within society
- Contributing to setting the strategic direction of the home
- Playing a key role in the training, development and support of all staff within the home
- Deputising for the Home Manager in his/her absence and maintaining the standards required by the registered homes act and any local interpretation/variation
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class nursing in an incredible working environment.
- To be an experienced RMN with a valid pin within the mental health field
- Ability to demonstrate high standards of care
- A good knowledge of the community care act
- To be keen to develop managerial skills
- To be a good organiser and a skilled communicator
- A pragmatic approach to risk assessment
- A commitment to the development of self and others
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0330 335 7777. Please ask for the Nursing Department.