Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £43000 - £43000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead
Salary: Up to £43,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
Working as part of a highly committed team, the Deputy Care Home Manager is one of the key roles within our homes and the successful postholder will put our residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
We pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As Deputy Care Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
- The Deputy Care Home Manager is a motivational and inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style.
- The Deputy Care Home Manager Is able achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing the nursing and care team to deliver results.
- A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to the Care Quality Commission, Social Services and the Safeguarding teams.
- The ability to implement action plans for improvement and build a reputation of high quality care delivery for the home.
- Valid RGN or RMN NMC Pin Code
- Proven experience of post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
- We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries. If you are interested in joining and contributing to the success of our proud Rapport Housing & Care Team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- We pay the National Living Wage to all of our employees, regardless of their age
- Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages Continual professional development including our Academy & National Diploma courses
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme Opportunities to progress.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.