Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £45000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
Hours: Full Time
Working as part of a highly committed team, the Deputy Care Home Manager is one of the key roles within our homes. As Deputy Care Home Manager you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. We pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As Deputy Care Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
- Assist the Clinical Care Manager with responsibility for clinical care in the home.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of the clinical team; ensuring training targets are met and the teams are competent in their roles.
- Inspire the clinical team to deliver outcomes for the home.
- Ensure that all supervision, appraisal and performance management of the clinical team, supporting them to achieve their potential.
- Lead the clinical team to ensure they are aligned with the Hallmark vision and are operating from the Hallmark Charter.
- Ensure any requirements from internal and external audits are actioned within the timescales required.
- Ensure that all rotas are maintained, ensuring efficient and effective use of manpower in accordance with company policies
- RN/RGN Qualified or RMN or RNLD
- Proven track record leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a clinical team
- Experience delivering high quality relationship centered care (Desirable)
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- We’ll help balance your home and work life with 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays each year (pro rata for part time employees)
- Continuous development opportunities, inc company sponsorship for professional and academic qualifications
- We support you in planning for your future with our occupational pension scheme
- Free life assurance policy
- You can earn money by introducing a new team member
- We pay your NMC pin when you have worked with us for a year
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Treatment of Learning Disability Patients and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.