Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £42000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Deputy Manager to work within an exceptional nursing home in Bedfordshire.
As a Deputy Manager, the successful candidate will support the Home Manager and deal with the day to day running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager. Our client is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk.
- You will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
- You will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence.
- It is essential that you have the ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care.
- Provide leadership and management to the staff team.
- Ensure the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on.
- Qualifications: Qualified nurse/RGN and hold a registered managers award along with a passion for achieving high levels of care.
- Experience: A nursing qualification RGN/RMN with an active NMC Pin.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40 hours p/w. (12 hour shifts) + 2 days supernumerary (8 hour shifts).
- We offer an excellent remuneration package including a salary of up to £42,000 per annum (subject to experience).
- Paid breaks.
- Enhanced pay rates for bank holiday working.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Deputy Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.