Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £39520 - £43680
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse or a Learning Disabilities Nurse to hold the Deputy Manager role in specialist hospitals and residential services in the Essex area.
You will be working closely with adults who are suffering from learning disabilities or autism, and you will be helping them to improve their general quality of life. You will be supporting the patients as well as their families, so to carry out this role you will need to be a very compassionate and caring individual.
- You will undertake work that is meaningful to our service users and socially important within the local community – working for us will provide you with the opportunity to support vulnerable adults with a learning disability and /or on the autistic spectrum.
- You will provide effective leadership to the service and will be a role model to your staff team.
- Working with the Multi-disciplinary teams as well as local authority, other stakeholders and regulatory bodies – you will have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service, and promote a positive culture.
- You will have a unique opportunity to get to know our service users in-depth before they take the next step in their care pathway moreover, you will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of the Quality Strategy, in accordance with the service needs.
- As an ambassador and figurehead for the service, you will support the leadership and management to the staff team alongside the Service Manager.
- Ensuring individual staff, within the whole team, are orientated to achieving the ‘outcome targets’ of the Quality Strategy, and clear about their individual contribution.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing or Learning disabilities nursing.
- Experience: 1+ management experience is desirable.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, Permanent.
- 33 days annual leave.
- Length of service awards.
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters.
- Travel assistance to offsite training.
- Pension Scheme.
- Paid DBS/PVG.
- Free on-site parking.
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift.
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £500 for a successful referral.
- Employee assistance helpline.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.