Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £37999 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a Registered Mental Health or General Nurse?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
*£38,000 for 40 hours – £18.27 per hour*
In this role, your main purpose will be:
- To lead on the Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation of individual care plans.
- Deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- To participate in a range of assessments including risk and self-harm.
- To supervise a designated number of staff and assume a mentorship role for Care Pathway staff.
- To assist in standard setting and evaluating quality outcomes.
- To assist with the day-to-day Management of the service and any future development of the service.
- To take a lead in medication management ensuring that all repeat prescriptions are managed and raised appropriately.
- Manage all medical equipment audits and ensuring that all replacements required after use are ordered and are of a good standard.
Registered Care Categories: Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Younger Adults
Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Challenging Behaviour • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Schizophrenia
Admission Information: Ages from 18 to 65.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please contact Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within.