Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £25 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Locum District/Community Nurse to work in Oxfordshire.
As a District/Community Nurse you will be providing care in the community. These hardy souls venture out of the hospital setting and provide healthcare to ill or disabled patients in their own homes, in care homes or in health centres. You Ensure that those who cannot go to hospital or their doctors’ surgery will still receive a high standard of care and they also provide a service for those who have recently been discharged from hospital.
- Support at home for the patient and carer.
- Practical advice on aspects of health care at home such as diet, lifestyle, what medication is for, health monitoring.
- Arranging the provision of equipment such as beds, hoists etc. and for disposable items.
- Support for patient and carer after hospital discharge.
- Assist in coordinating care needs and ensuring equality of health care for vulnerable people.
- Support for frail elderly and their carers to live healthy lives at home for as long as possible.
- Advice on moving and handling at home.
- End of life or palliative care for people who have a terminal illness.
- Experience: Registered General Nurse (Adults) – Community Experience Essential.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently. Petrol Expenses claimed for travel whilst on duty at 45p per mile.
- Hours: Flexible Shift Patterns – Mon-Fri 8am-4pm or can longer days if you prefer at 8am-6:30pm.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google.