Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sebastian Bastable-Aradia
Salary: £30 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an Eneryy Manager to work in the Stafford area.
Job purpose of Energy Manager
Lead on Energy Management for the Trust and maintaining robust utilities contracts with comprehensive monitoring and record keeping systems. Lead on ensuring all utilities contracts are in place and monitored for usage and appropriate terms. Lead on developing and ensuring such systems are in place for monitoring. Lead on energy and water management.
The key duties:
- Lead on and be responsible for production of an up to date energy and water policy
- including any associated SOP’s (e.g. Air Conditioning, Portable Heaters).
- Lead on monitoring energy and water usage and reporting using Systems Link.
- Lead and responsible for robust systems of checking and verifying utility bills.
- Accessing number of various utility supplier portals, meter readings portals (Systems Link portal), energy consumption portals (e.g. Energy Assets), Sustainable Development Unit (SDU) portal, smart lighting, solar PV, EV charging points portal.
- Lead on updating electricity, gas and water meters to AMR meters for the Trust.
- Making sure all energy and water supplies are in the contract, including completion and submission of site additions and change of tenancy forms.
- Lead on and be responsible for achieving energy and water reduction targets.
- Directorate lead for sustainability, including responsibility for leading on the Trusts
- Sustainable Management Plan.
- Providing advice on energy management and sustainability within the Trust.
- Lead on energy and water reduction campaigns.
- Provide energy and utility information as required for national and other reporting mechanisms e.g. ERIC, PAM, CQC, Finance,
- Service Line Reporting, Annual Sustainability Report, Sustainable Development Assessment Tool (SDAT) etc.
- Provide and submit data for NHS England/Improvement Reduction of single use plastic pledge.
- Responsible for ensuring all energy and water related compliance is in place – e.g.
- Display Energy Certificates (DECS), Air Conditioning, etc.
- Being responsible for energy and water reduction campaigns.
- Manage energy efficiency schemes including writing business cases, specifications,
- tender preparation and assessment, project management, etc (e.g. lighting upgrades,
- insulation improvements, control upgrades, boiler replacement, etc).
- Undertake building surveys to inform energy and water requirements, asset
- condition, etc.
- Lead on maintaining robust utility contracts across the remit to ensure statutory and
- NHS compliance.
- Plan, write and lead on the preparation of tender specifications as required for energy projects and liaise with procurement over tender requirements.
- Develop environmental initiative across the Trust.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.