Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £40 - £43680
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
General Manager – Neurological Care Centre
Our client is an award winning and leading independent provider of specialist neurological care and neurorehabilitation for people with physical illnesses, restricted mobility and difficult and diverse behaviours as a result of neurological conditions such as acquired brain injuries, stroke, Huntington’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, spinal cord injuries, early onset dementias and progressive neurological conditions.
AIMS OF GENERAL MANAGER ROLE:
- To be responsible for the operation of the unit, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the specialist progressive neurological care provision on the Unit.
- To ensure the care of all residents on the unit meets the standards and requirements of the Company and to provide leadership in all aspects of nursing care according to the codes of the NMC and clinical governance.
- To be responsible for the day to day Clinical Governance and Risk Management of the Unit
- To have immediate line management responsibility for all Registered Nurses and to manage all clinical staff ensuring the staffing notice is met on all shifts through the production of 4 weekly shift rosters.
- To participate as a full member of the nursing team in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans including other relevant agencies as appropriate.
- At least 2 years of experience within a relevant resident group.
- At least 3 years of successful team management experience.
- Extensive experience of meeting targets and managing budgets.
- Knowledge of regulatory bodies requirements eg CQC
- Degree level qualification
- Registered Nurse
- Clinical Qualification
- Generous pension Scheme
- Good overtime rates for shift staff if required
- Free Parking
- Range of retail discounts
- Employee assistance scheme
If you wish to apply for this vacancy or require more information, please contact Peter O’Reilly on 07520 633 826 or send an updated CV to [email protected]