Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £43680 - £43680
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a well experienced General Manager to work in a Neurological Care Unit in the Milton Keynes area.
You will be working for an award winning and leading independent provider of specialist neurological care and neurorehabilitation for people with physical illnesses, restricted mobility and difficult and diverse behaviours. These are as a result of neurological conditions such as acquired brain injuries, stroke Huntingdon’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal cord injurie, early onset dementias and progressive neurological conditions.
- To be responsible for the operation of the unit, taking full ownership and accountability for all aspects of the specialist progressive neurological care provision on the Unit.
- To ensure the care of all residents on the unit meets the standards and requirements of the Company and to provide leadership in all aspects of nursing care according to the codes of the NMC and clinical governance.
- To be responsible for the day to day Clinical Governance and Risk Management of the Unit
- To have immediate line management responsibility for all Registered Nurses and to manage all clinical staff ensuring the staffing notice is met on all shifts through the production of 4 weekly shift rosters.
- To participate as a full member of the nursing team in the assessing, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans including other relevant agencies as appropriate.
- Qualifications: Registered Nurse.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience within a relevant resident group.
At least 3 years of successful team management experience.
Extensive experience of meeting targets and managing budgets.
Knowledge of regulatory bodies requirements eg CQC.
Degree level qualification.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 40+ Hours p/w.
- Generous pension Scheme.
- Good overtime rates for shift staff if required.
- Free Parking.
- Range of retail discounts.
- Employee assistance scheme.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a General Manger who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.