Seven Nursing is looking for a Mental Health Care Support Worker to work with an exceptional private client in the Weston-Super-Mare area.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes observing, monitoring and recording patients conditions, providing care and support, and all other general HCA work as required by the nursing team.
· Experience: 1+ years working as a Mental Health Care Support Worker within the UK.
· Compliance: Up to date DBS
· Travel: Clean UK driving license or the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Mandatory Training: A valid PMVA/MAPA certificate
Must have limited company and business account.
· Flexible working hours
· Contributory pension scheme.
· Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
· Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
We have been helping Nurses find temp, perm and ad-hoc roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK healthcare, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.