Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £45000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Head of Care – Neuropsychiatric Service
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £45,000 per annum
We are looking for professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurses / RMN and Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities / RNLD and Registered General Nurses / RGNs.
Designed specifically to provide a clinically led evidence based neuropsychiatric pathway this Hospital supports individuals with an Acquired Brain Injury to maximise their quality of life. We create a therapeutic rich environment which engages our service users and offers them the opportunity to maximise their independence.
For a rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve their goals.
Registered Mental Health Nurses / RMN and Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities / RNLD and Registered General Nurses / RGNs with an interest in providing care and rehabilitation pathways for those with an Acquired Brain Injury within Neuropsychiatric/Neurobehavioural rehabilitation settings are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- Oversee the effective admission/discharge of Patients
- Ensure all social and health needs are assessed and risks evaluated
- Be responsible for the implementation of risk assessments
- Take responsibility for Patient / staff meetings, including CPAs; Handovers; Tribunals and Ward rounds
- Up to date with the Mental Health Act
- A Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Nurse Learning Disability (current pin number)
- Currently operating as a Head of Care / Ward manager or significant experience in a Senior Nursing role
- Have acute, rehabilitation, forensic and/or secure psychiatry experience
- Have evidence of functioning in a supervisory role as a clinician in a similar setting within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Full induction and specialist brain injury training provided as you progress through your role
- 50% NMC renewal fee paid by us annually
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking on site
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.