Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £32000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
*To apply for this job you MUST be an RMN/RGN qualified nurse with post qualification experience*
The purpose of this role is to lead the care team by providing strong care knowledge, leadership, support and guidance. You will ensure that high standards are achieved in all areas of the home including person centred care, clinical care and dementia care, whilst ensuring that all statutory and regulatory standards are met and company policies, procedures and values are followed. The Head of Care will deputise for the Home / General Manager in their absence.
Nurses play a pivotal role within our nursing home settings. Due to the complexity of care we are now delivering to our residents our nurses must be up-to-date with the latest clinical developments. Our nurses will lead and support the care team to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centred care model. The role holds responsibility for the quality of nursing assessments, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care team training issues to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
The career development we provide includes three main benefits:
- access to continuous professional development (CPD) and training diploma with nationally recognised professional qualifications, including Qualifications and Credit Frameworks (QCFs) in health and social care.
- recognition for your great work through our employee award schemes and ceremonies
And if you work in one of our care homes, we offer these additional benefits too:
- Comprehensive induction, including the Care Certificate
- Pay enhancements for qualifications
- Paid-for uniforms
- Paid-for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check
Our Nurses are also offered full funding of their PIN, continued professional development days and support with revalidation.
Our rewards and benefits for everyone
A great advantage of being a large organisation is that we can offer competitive pay and generous benefits to reward you for taking such good care of our residents. Here’s an overview of the main benefits you get while working with us:
- Excellent career development and leadership opportunities
- Access to specialist internal and external training
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction (including the Care Certificate)
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Flexible hours to suit you – full or part time
- Opportunity to work towards QCF nationally accredited, (e.g. in health and social care)
- Service related annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check – free of charge
- Competitive travel allowance
- Free car parking
- Access to a professional employee helpline
- ‘My Reward’ scheme, which gives you discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and more!
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Relocation allowance
- Fully funded renewal of your NMC PIN
To apply for this job please call Daniel Waters on 07520634930, email [email protected], or apply within.