Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Marius Aitkens
Salary: £8 - £13
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Health Care Assistant to work within an exceptional Care Home in County Durham .
You will be working closely with less abled individuals who require personal care due to illness or disabilities and are unable to complete the duties of living on a daily basis. Ensuring the individuals remain positive in a tough and challenging part of their lives.
This role includes;
- Helping at meal times.
- P roviding personal care and supporting clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities.
- Assist clients with medication.
- Use manual handling equipment safely and correctly.
- Maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with clients.
- Provide companionship to the client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests.
- Help client maintain contact with their family and friends.
- Accompany the client on trips into the community.
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.