Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £10.5 - £14
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Health Care Support Worker to fill an exciting opportunity in Lincolnshire.
As a Health Care Support Worker you will be working within a care home assisting the patients’ basic needs. You will be carrying out basic tasks throughout the day. An important part of your job will be reporting anything to the nurses, if any patients require immediate help. You will be working closely with other healthcare professionals such as nurses, physicians, and therapists in order to provide patients with exceptional care.
- Understanding the needs of service users by showing empathy in their concern.
- Knowledge of working with other professionals: Doctors, Nurses etc. to ensure that good service is delivered.
- Build professional relationships and trust with service users as well as team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Cleaning patient rooms and changing linens.
- Sterilising Equipment and Inventory.
- Making sure patients feels safe and comfortable.
- Taking Vitals ensuring the health of patients by checking blood pressures, temperature, respiratory rates and oxygen level.
- Assisting patient with basic tasks, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, eating and also administering medications.
- Experience: 1+ year experience working as a Health Care Support Worker.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean valid UK driving license and the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: ADHOC. Long days 7:00am – 7:30pm and nights 7:00pm – 7:30am.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Health Care Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.