Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Michael Stapleton
Salary: £12 - £16
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Healthcare Assistants to work within a number of Mental Health Units based in West Sussex.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life.
· Give individual care and support.
· Promote and respect the rights and choices of individuals
· Read, follow and record detail in Care Plans.
· Assist with personal care tasks as requested
· Treat people how they want to be treated.
· Promote independence.
· Listen to, observe and respond to person’s needs, wishes, and feelings.
· Assist with leisure and meaningful activities of the person.
· Report any changes of needs or circumstances, preferences as necessary.
· Ensure privacy and dignity is respected at all times.
· Observe, monitor, and report accordingly.
· Answer calls for assistance promptly and politely.
· Administer some medication in line with the medication procedure.
· Record in care plans and daily records accurately and concisely.
Experience: 1+ years working within a similar role in the UK.
Compliance: Up-to-date DBS and Mandatory Training.
Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: Ad hoc shifts, Days & Nights, 07:00-19:30 or 19:00-07:30
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.