Seven Nursing is looking for Healthcare Assistants to work in a Private Mental Health & Wellbeing Hospital based in Barnsley.
As a Healthcare Assistant you will be responsible for observing, monitoring and recording patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight. You will need to provide all patients with a high level of care and support where necessary.
· Washing and dressing patients.
· Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
· Helping people to move around.
· Making beds.
· Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
· Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
· Qualifications: NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care is desirable.
· Experience: 1-2 years previous experience working as a HCA.
Compliance: Up to date DBS
· Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Hours: Block Bookings, Flexible Shift Patterns, 12.5 hour shifts, 07:00-19:30, 19:00-07:30
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019 we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.