Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £45000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a permanent Home Manager who is nurse qualified for a Private Nursing Home in Aberdeen.
The home is located in the picturesque coastal city of Aberdeen and offers first class care for the elderly on a permanent or respite basis, delivered by highly trained professionals. Our Outstanding Care Home is set within a beautiful period renovated property, offering spacious interiors and a homely environment to allowing the residents to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle.
You will lead our loyal staff and be actively involved with the day to day management and running of the care home, managing staff teams, budgets and ensuring the quality of service and care meets all care standards.
• Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the nursing home.
• Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
• Will work within their NMC code of conduct.
• Actively promote best practice clinical care in the home.
• Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice in the home.
• Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
• Participate in training and development of staff.
- Qualifications: Nursing qualification. Leadership qualification desirable.
- Experience: Must have a minimum of two years experience as a Home Manager. Significant experience in providing excellent care for the elderly is also essential
- Compliance: Valid NMC pin with no restrictions
- Hours: Full time hours with additional on-call responsibilities when required.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses at band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Treatment of Learning Disability Patients and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.