Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £31744 - £35613
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Lead Nurse to work in the Nottinghamshire area.
The Lead Nurse will form part of the senior management team at the above named service, working closely with the Service Manager and Lead Doctor to provide and develop high quality clinical service provision, with specific responsibility for Nursing Services. The role will report directly to the Services Manager, who will provide operational direct line management and supervision.
- To ensure that all clinical services are delivered to a high standard in line with national guidance, CGL policies, procedures and best practice, and in line with CQC Essential standards.
- Contribute to the overall performance of the service to ensure the contractual output targets are achieved.
- To be involved in clinical audit of the service under the direction of the Deputy Director of Nursing.
- Assure that integrated pathways are in place for service users who require treatment for their health needs related to their addiction.
- Ensure that the services clinical model is functioning, effective and in line with the CGL policy and national guideline.
- To ensure that all programs, i.e. immunisation programmes, are adequately staffed so that contractual requirements may be met at all times.
- Qualifications: Nursing qualification and a current NMC registration.
- Experience: Significant experience of working in the health/social care field or the Ability to demonstrate sufficient experience in similar fields.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full Time, Permeant.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.