Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Tom Baker
Salary: £22 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a number of Locum Band 5/6 Registered General Nurses to work on a locum basis for a client on the Channel Islands.
My client based on the Channel Islands is seeking a number of locum RGN’s to join them starting ASAP on a locum basis. The role will be for a 3 month contract with a possibility of extension if desired. As they’re seeking a number of candidates, the role could be based on any of the wards that require support, so they’re seeking confident and adaptable Nurses willing to work under different circumstances.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for people using the services.
- Providing supervision for non-qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in adult nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years post qualifying experience in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, NMC registration, Right to work, 2 x clinical references and mandatory training.
- Accommodation: Accommodation provided at a weekly cost
- Travel: Flights to and from the Island will be paid for (return flight only paid if the full contract is completed)
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.