Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £30 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Locum CAMHS Manager to work within an exceptional healthcare service.
You will be expected to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of Health and Wellbeing services within the home through close liaison with providers, including Barnardo’s, CAMHS, YSMART, Occupational and Speech and Language Therapy.
- To ensure all young people follow Atkinson’s Clinical Pathway on arrival in the home.
- To ensure all Health and Wellbeing services input into each young person’s comprehensive Care Plan whilst in the home and Transition Plan on leaving.
- Assisting patients to acquire and work on skills to enable them to move on and live within the larger community.
- Working closely and effectively with colleagues and external agencies to ensure that clinical services are delivered to the highest standard.
- Delegating actions according to role and responsibility, while adhering to the policies and procedures necessary.
- Complete admission and discharge procedures and ensure the safety of the unit via risk assessments and the management of these.
- Understanding and co-ordinating the escort of patients, ensuring numbers and skills mix and that staff are appropriately and fully briefed on their required role.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 1+ year working as an RMN within CAMHS in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration. Outside of IR35 Regulation, Ltd Company permitted.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Duration: 5 months, 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri) with a contract that’s likely to be extended.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a CAMHS Team Manager or Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.