Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Regan Behan
Salary: £20 - £28
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for an RGN/RMN to work within a fantastic trust in the Humberside area.
You will be working closely with residents who are suffering from various health conditions to improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- Care categories of Old Age, Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for residents.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with residents, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely to empower and support them.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic environment.
- Working closely with external partners including Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in adult or mental health nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years post qualifying experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 12 hour shifts with 1 hour break, long days and nights, 07:30-20:00 or 19:30-08:00
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.