Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Paul Bell
Salary: £11 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for Mental Health Care Assistants to help support our prestigious client in Cannock.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, managing patient documents.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with patients to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Supporting supervision of qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Experience: 1+ year working as an HCA in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and Mandatory Training.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Limited company and business account
- PMVA or MAPA training
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.