Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Ben Wilkes
Salary: £24 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 5 Mental Health Nurse to work within private hospitals and care homes in and around Birmingham.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care and support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Advocating for young people using the services.
- Providing supervision for non-qualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in mental health nursing.
- Experience: 1+ years working as an RMN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license preferred with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Teaching and CPD programmes.
- Financial support for further training and personal development.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free life insurance Subsidised meals on duty.
- Health Cash Plan.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including Mental Health Nursing, General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive nursing jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Nursing’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.