Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £35000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for outstanding nurses (RMN/RNLD) for a Private CAMHS Hospital in Kent.
You will provide outstanding person centred care to vulnerable child patients in this purpose built hospital. You will deliver excellence in care provision, making sure all clinical governance and compliance targets are met and exceeded. You will ensure nursing practice is at the highest level and that the ward is being effectively managed and risk assessed.
– Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
– Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
– Will work within their NMC code of conduct.
– Actively promote best practice clinical care on the ward.
– Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
– Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
– Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
– Participate in training and development of staff.
- Qualifications: RMN/RNLD qualification.
- Experience: Any level of experience will be considered
- Compliance: Valid NMC pin with no restrictions
- Hours: Full time or Part time considered. Long shifts
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses at band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Treatment of Learning Disability Patients and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.