Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Daniel Waters
Salary: £32000 - £44000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Nurse Manager (RMN/RNLD/RGN) for a newly opened Private Nursing Home in Sidcup.
You will provide outstanding person centred care to the elderly and infirm in this state of the art care home in Sidcup, Kent. Our client believes that end of life care must involve patience, communication and trust. If these are values that are central to your nursing ethos, please get in touch!
A choice of day and night shifts are available, as well as part time or full time hours.
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
- Qualifications: Nursing Qualification.
- Experience: At least 1+ year experience working in an elderly care environment. The candidate will be the nurse in charge on any shift so a high level of skill and experience is a must.
- Compliance: Valid NMC pin is essential.
- Hours: 33 – 44 hours per week
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses at band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS and Adult Mental Health Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Treatment of Learning Disability Patients and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.