Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £35000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) in the Wyboston area. If you are looking for new opportunity then apply today.
You will be working closely with people who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes assessing patients, providing care/support, developing risk assessments, administering medication, manging patient documents and all other general nursing duties.
- To act as a primary nurse for the people we support by assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care.
- To lead or support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis.
- To focus on recovery and effectively managing relapse as reflected within our Recovery Model support plans.
- To prepare written reports for clinical reviews and to contribute to case conference reports as required.
- To clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers in pursuit of best practice.
- To be aware of innovations and developments in healthcare and its application to practice.
- Qualifications: A registered Mental Nurse (RMN) and have a current NMC registration.
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar environment.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 12 hour shifts, long days and long nights.
- £2,000 Welcome bonus.
- £1,000 Annual bonus.
- £2,500 relocation package available.
- Career development and sector leading training
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical Nurse Manager
- 6.3 weeks leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC annual renewal
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
- Relocation package available
- Duvet days
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.