Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £35002 - £35002
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Practice Nurse (Band 6)
Salary: Up to £35,002
Hours: Full Time
Are you a caring and passionate, Practice Nurse based in the Southend-on-Sea area? Are you looking to join an NHS Health and Social Care partner which is striving to make positive changes? Would you like to work for an organisation where more than 9 out of every 10 of the people who use services would recommend them?
As a Practice Nurse delivering NHS services with us you will receive a salary up to £35,000 – including the NHS pension. We’ll provide you with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. We will offer a combination of in house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
As a Practice Nurse you will be working closely with our team your tasks will include:
- Carrying out physical examinations,
- Investigatory procedures and cervical smear and pregnancy tests
- Providing advice about contraception and fitting contraceptive devices
- Treating wounds and other general practice care.
- Working within the nursing team, you will work with the service manager, and clinical lead to deliver robust clinical services.
- You will be an NMC registered Nurse with experience of working in Primary Care.
- patient consultations within surgeries or health centres.
- carrying out physical examinations, investigatory procedures and cervical smear and pregnancy tests.
- diagnosing and treating illnesses and ailments.
- providing advice about contraception and fitting contraceptive devices.
- treating wounds.
You will become part of the Virgin Tribe. This grants you access to premier offers such as up to 40% off Virgin Trains, as well as discounts on Virgin Products such as holidays.
You’ll access our central online health and lifestyle platform covering healthy recipes, activity challenges, and support information around mental health. All this, and flexible working patterns to help support your work/life balance.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.