Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £30000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse?
How would you like to be given the opportunity to do your Preceptorship at one of the most renowned Mental Health Hospitals in the country?
The Programme includes:
- Support from the Preceptorship Development Manager
- A minimum of two shifts per week with your nominated preceptor
- Preceptee supernumerary 1st week on ward
- Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
- A minimum of 1 clinical and managerial supervision per month
- Excellent training opportunities, preceptee group meetings, including a letter and certificate of completion.
- Pay rise on completing your preceptorship.
The successful applicant will receive:
- A generous study and exam leave
- Teaching and CPD Programmes
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Appraisal and peer supervision and active participation in clinical governance
- The possibility of rotation between services
- Free life insurance, Pension, Health cash plan and contributory pension scheme
- 25 Days annual leave
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Salary up to £30,000
If you are ready to make a positive change then apply now.