Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O'Reilly
Salary: £29500 - £29500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Project Manager (Camden Floating Support Service)
Salary: £29,500 pa
Hours: Full time, 35 per week (including occasional evenings, weekends, and bank holidays)
- The post holder is responsible for coordinating and providing support for service users across the Camden Floating Support Service in North Camden, enabling service users to take responsibility for the running of their home and to promote their development in living independently in the community.
- Providing leadership and direction to the support team, developing and maintaining quality standards, person-centred ethos and Positive Behaviour Support values in line with the principles and philosophy of Centre 404’s Housing Service
- Undertaking regular support duties to provide support to the service users acting as a role model and ensuring continuity of service standards.
- Acting as the lead on liaison with others inside and outside Centre 404 who have links with the service users
- Contributing to the development of the Housing Service as a whole
- Adhere to all Centre 404 policies and procedures and to the requirements of funding organisations
- Adhere to Centre 404 Equality and Diversity Policy and contribute to an accessible and welcoming work environment
- Comply with Centre 404’s Data Protection Policy, IT Policy and other guidance around Data Protection
- Use a person-centred approach with the involvement of service users and family carers and according to Centre 404’s mission and values
- Required to not only read our safeguarding policies and procedures but attend relevant training and keep up to date with safeguarding, which Centre 404 takes very seriously
- Professional qualification in a relevant area and/or 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of what makes a quality support service for people with learning disabilities, including Social Role Valorisation
- Awareness of issues affecting people with learning disabilities.
- Knowledge of person centred values and self-directed support and principles behind this
- Knowledge and awareness of legislation (QAF, Care Act 2014), current and forthcoming issues relating to housing services for people with learning disabilities
- Able to travel to a variety of locations
- Experience of staff management and of providing support and supervision
- Length of Service Awards
- Staff Engagement Initiatiatives
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Compassionate Leave
- Training and Devlopment
- Opportunities for Progression
- Flexible Working
- Excellent Holiday Alowance increasing after 1 year sevice
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.