Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £26023 - £33820
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
£26,023 – £33,820
Ward Mental Nurse/LD Nurse
Are you a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disability Nurse?
Do you really want to make a difference to patient care?
Do you have an interest in the delivery and implementation of quality healthcare in a challenging and dynamic area?
With us you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
- Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for RC/GP/Professional visits where necessary
- Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
- Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
- Administer prescribed medicines in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified or Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- £33,904 per Anum
- Reimbursement for NMC membership costs
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
- Opportunity to undertake a rotational role across multiple services
If you wish to be considered for this role please email Daniel Waters on [email protected], call 07520634930 , or apply with an up to date CV