Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Joshua Osborne
Salary: £32708 - £32708
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adults with learning disabilities and complex behaviours.
We are keen to recruit an excellent nurse, who is looking for a new challenge to help drive this service forward.
Their aim is to enable service users to make life choices, be socially included and take a full and active part in their community.
The Nurse position is 36 hours per week, offering primarily DAY shifts with some NIGHTS and weekends, at a pay rate of up to £17.00 per hour (Subject to experience).
- Proven experience within a similar role
- RMN/ RNLD qualification with an active NMC Pin
- Undertake mandatory training
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Well-developed time management and leadership skills
– Excellent rates of pay
– Enhanced rates for bank holidays
– Paid breaks
– Uniform provided
– Costs for an enhanced DBS
If you wish to apply please contact Joshua Osborne on 07520633641 or via email – [email protected] or apply to this advert with your latest CV.