Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Regan Behan
Salary: £22 - £25
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Band 5 Registered General Nurse to work within an exceptional NHS Trust in the County Durham Area.
Treats patients who are sick or injured, gives advice and emotional support to patients and their families, provides doctor assistance, and takes care of patient paperwork.
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients’ conditions
- Maintain accurate records of resident’s care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Revaluate patient care plan as conditions change
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Monitor patients’ diet and exercise
- Prepare patients and assist with treatments, surgery, or exams as needed
- Manage stocks of supplies
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Assist with the investigation of complaints by patients or family members
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
- Report any issues that arose during each shift
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Adult/Child’s nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years working as an RGN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.