Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Peter O’Reilly
Salary: £32112.08 - £32112.08
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Registered General Nurse (Nights)
Salary: Up to £32,112.08 per annum
Hours: 38.5 per week
We are looking to recruit a full time nurse working on nights for our nursing home, in Skegness.
This dual registered nursing/residential nursing home provides care for 50 clients whose needs are associated with age, frailty and or dementia.
The successful candidate will work alongside an existing small team, to ensure delivery of an excellent standard of care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within our care homes.
- The successful candidate will work alongside an existing team with two Clinical Leads for support, to ensure delivery of an excellent standard of care which promotes independence, dignity and respect and positively enhances the lives of clients living within our care homes.
- You will be required to have a proven good clinical background, an up to date NMC pin, be able to demonstrate a caring and professional ethos. We are able to accept newly qualified nurses within this care setting as clinical support can be provided.
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing, recording and reporting skills
- It is essential that you are prepared to take on an active role supporting the operation of a 24hr business.
- Previous experience of working in care setting.
- Support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager (Nurse Lead)
- Support with Learning and Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support if required with Revalidation
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual – online which also supports Revalidation
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and Revalidation – free access to our nurses
- Joint working with De Montford University, Hull, and Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at our homes with additional benefits for our nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
- Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use ‘Holiday Pot’ as the staff member chooses
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
- Annual Pay review with rewards for loyalty
- Premium Overtime Payment for shifts worked over and above shift pattern.
- Additional shifts available at workplace plus other sites to add to income received.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500 (once introduced colleague completes induction)
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.