Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Regan Behan
Salary: £15.6 - £17
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a RGN’s to work within an exceptional Client in the Inverness area.
The chance to work at a new purpose built care home in the Grantown area and be part of a fantastic team and a great care group.
Looking for Nurses who are committed to providing the highest level of person centred care to our residents. We are looking for caring, talented and passionate nurses who will help to enhance the lives of our residents. In return they will offer the opportunity to work flexibly, with rates of pay which are higher than you would find in similar roles in the care sector.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· ensuring the highest level of care is given to our residents
· assessing residents care needs
· provision of direct nursing care when required
· planning, implementing and regularly evaluating care plans for each resident
· administering prescribed medication to residents in accordance with Parklands procedures and NC guidelines
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To apply for this role you will need:
· a qualification as a Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
· sound knowledge of English and be computer literature
· proven ability to lead a team
· the right to live and work in the UK
· referee contact details for your current place of work and your previous place of work
· To complete a PVG
· To register with the SSSC within 6 months of appointment
· some previous care home experience would be beneficial
In return we will give you:
· market leading rates of pay – with an allowance for on call rota
· additional on-going training and development opportunities
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.