Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £16 - £16
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse in the Nottingham area to work night shifts.
As a Registered General Nurse of a large care home you will carry out many responsibilities and carry out a high standard of care to all patients. You will need to ensure that you treat each patient individually and provide the highest quality of care as possible at all times. You will need to be able to think on your feet as a General Nurse and ensuring that day-to-day operations are running smoothly.
- Manage the delivery of resident’s personalised care according to their agreed plan of care for the duration of a shift.
- Promote professional standards within the home supporting the Deputy and Home Manager.
- Provide supervision, coaching and assessment to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants
- Ensure effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident care through written care plans
- Maintain correctly written records as required by the company and regulatory bodies
- Manage daily rotas and delegate daily workload ensuring sufficient and safe use of manpower.
- Ensure that all new admission files are completed within the week of arrival and the named nurse, senior carer and key worker must all contribute to completing the file
- Build relationships with external professionals
- Participate with the investigation of complaints and working with the deputy manager to implement lessons learnt.
- Maximise bed occupancy by showing prospective residents and their families around the home in the absence of the Home/ Deputy Manager
- Assist the home manager to carry out regular quality audits of care plans
- Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you by the Home Manager
- NMC fee paid, paid breaks & handover
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid training
- Support with revalidation
- Free onsite parking
- Qualifications: A Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Experience in Elderly care is essential.
Evidence of knowledge relating to the care of older people in order to undertake the coaching and supervision of Senior Care and Care Assistants.
- Compliance: Proof to work and live in the UK. Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Nights, shifts – 19:45pm – 08:00am. Full time or part time available.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.