Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £18 - £18
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the Suffolk area.
Within this role you will work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents. Working as a member of the nursing team, you will be carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners. You will ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard ensuring the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
As the nurse on duty, you will accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Ensuring all residents have full nursing assessments and an holistic, individual person-centred care plan which takes into account the individual’s preferences and preserves their dignity at all times. Be named nurse to allocated residents.
- Upholding and monitoring standards of resident personal care through staff guidance, supervision and review of communications, ensuring care plans are regularly evaluated.
- Communicating with residents’ relatives, GP and other agencies and multi-disciplinary teams, keeping them informed of any changes in the residents’ condition.
- Role modelling; acting at all times in a professional manner, leading by example, passing on knowledge to the team as appropriate.
- Responsible for the safe custody of drugs and their administration in accordance with the NMC Statement on the Administration of Medicines and Company policy.
- Ensuring your practice is compliant with infection control and prevention measures.
- Ensuring all resident areas are hygienic, safe and comfortable at all times.
- Organising the admission, discharge or transfer of residents and ensuring attention is paid to the safe custody of residents’ property.
- Accommodation available on site.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays.
- Paid breaks.
- Uniform provided.
- Costs for an enhanced DBS.
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included.
- Qualifications: Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Proven experience of working in a care setting.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours, working night shifts. (8pm – 8am).
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.