Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £17.5 - £17.5
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the Manchester area. If you are a caring and compassionate person able to deal with pressured situations, then apply for this exciting position today.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be working in a large Care Home, providing high standard care to the in-patients. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for both the patients and their relatives, providing all types of support where necessary.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing first class care.
- Monitoring and administrating medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pluses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing support to patients and relatives.
- You will need excellent observation skills.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Good health and fitness.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Qualifications: Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Post-graduate experience in a nursing home is desirable.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.