Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £23.5 - £40
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse the Norfolk area. If you are interested in this position then apply today. This is an Adhoc position therefore you are not committed to any particular rota, you can just work as and when you have availability.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to our customers. You will directly lead and supervise a team of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing first class care.
- Monitoring and administrating medication and intravenous infusions.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Writing records.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Providing support to patients and relatives.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualifications: A Registered General Nurse with an active NMC pin.
- Experience: Previous nursing experience.
- Compliance: Proof to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Adhoc.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.