Sector: Nursing Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £30000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Nursing is looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work within an exceptional care home in Cardiff.
You will also have a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team, demonstrating your strong leadership and management skills. You’ll have excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and be willing to learn and develop throughout your career with us. You will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to our customers.
- The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for patients from assessment to discharge from services.
- Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with patients, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
- Working closely with patients to empower and support their recovery journey.
- Providing supervision for nonqualified staff.
- Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment.
- Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies.
- Qualifications: A BSc (Hons) degree in Nursing.
- Experience: 1+ year working as an RGN in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS, HCPC and NMC registration.
- Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 Hours, Full Time, Part Time & Occasional Hours available.
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays).
- Excellent induction and on-going training.
- Personal and career development opportunities.
- Workplace Pension.
- Free uniform.
- Optional health care plan.
- Death in Service Scheme.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.