Seven Nursing is looking for RGN’s to work in a beautiful care home in the Wigan area.
We currently have opportunities available for Registered Nurses to join the teams at our beautiful care homes.
You will work with the care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents’ care. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents.
· Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people management and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
· You will need to hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN) and provide evidence of continuing professional development.
· You will also have a proven track record of leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team, demonstrating your strong leadership and management skills.
· You’ll have excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and be willing to learn and develop throughout your career with us.
Working with Seven Nursing:
Established in 2011, Seven Nursing is a leading provider of nursing professionals to Hospitals, Private Healthcare Organisations and Care Homes. We provide both locum and permanent solutions, working with nurses in band 5, all the way up to band 8D.
Seven Nursing is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of nursing; including General Nursing, CAMHS, Case Management, Intensive Care, Staff Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Nursing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.